A vacancy has arisen on the National Executive OF IPA Ireland and this position is now being advertised under Schedule 12(8). The position vacant is –
Assistant Secretary General with responsibility for Youth and Junior Members.
A full role Profile is listed below. The successful candidate will have to attend monthly NEC meetings, 12 per year and also Professional Commission meetings which occur quarterly.
Anyone who is interested in applying must be a member of a regional committee.
Applications through your regional secretary to Secretary General, Carlo Griffin, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 15th January 2020. No applications will be considered after this date.
ROLE PROFILE – ASSISTANT SECRETARY GENERAL WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUTH AND JUNIOR MEMBERS
- Assist Secretary General whenever need arises.
- Forward synopsis of decisions taken at N.E.C. meetings to each Regional Secretary.
- Update Data Base.
- Prepare Evaluation Sheet for National Council/Congress, Collate and Analyse results and bring to members of N.E.C.
- Collate and Analyse workings of National Council/Congress.
- Take minutes of National Council/Congress
- As member of Professional Commission, continue to deal with any issues arising.
- Advertise and Promote International Youth Gathering.
- Advertise and Promote Sean O’ Colmain, Irish Language Scholarship.
- Assess Youth Exchange Programme Applications.
- Promote and profile I.P.A. towards junior members.
- Promote and Advertise Polish Exchange